Special micromolecular coating for swimming pools
TEXCOAT POOL is one-component micromolecular coating with modified acrylic resins, highly resistant in direct and permanent contact with water.
- Excellent coverage
- Fully waterproof
- Fibre reinforced
- Resistant to chlorinated water
- Elastic (bridges cracks)
- water vapor permeable but not water permeable
- UV Resistant
- No chalking is incurred
- Washable even with water under pressure without any local tarnishing
TEXCOAT POOL is suitable for application in:
- Swimming pools
- Water tanks
- Artificial ponds
- Any surface in permanent contact with water
- Waterproof concrete surfaces and surfaces which are already waterproofed with TEXSALASTIC
- All construction materials (mortar, concrete, brick, stone, tile, plasterboard, etc.
Clean the substrate of any loose pieces, as well as peeled off paints and oils.
Primer: Mix TEXCOAT POOL with 5-10% water, depending to the nature of the substrate. Mix with a low speed mixer.
2-3 layers: TEXCOAT POOL undiluted. Apply with a roll, brush or airless.
- Pools painted with TEXCOAT POOL are ready for use at least 7-10 days after the last application layer.
- In cases of white or pastel colors and depending on the substrate, it is possible to apply TEXPRIMER and just one layer of TEXCOAT POOL undiluted. In this case we save on the 2nd layer.
- In cases of high chemical disinfectant concentrations in the pool water or debris (such as leaves), there is a risk of local discoloration and repainting is recommended.
Pails of 5 kg & 15 kg.
Blue, white and beige.
Other colors on request.
Can be stored for at least 12 months from production date in the original pail, in a cool environment protected from frost and direct sunlight.
The product is certified according to EN 1504-2 (Concrete Protection Systems), in categories 1.3-Ingress Protection (IP), 2.2-Moisture Control (MC) and 8.2-Increasing Resistivity (IR).
Volatile Organic Compounds:
EU REGULATION 2004/42: According to Directive 2004/42/EU (Annex II, Table A), the maximum allowed content of VOC (Product Category i / Type WB) is 140 g/L (limits of 2010) for the final product. The final TEXCOAT POOL contains max <140 g/L.
In cases where the user must provide data of a personal nature to TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU to use any of the Web services, the former will be expressly informed each time of the existence of an automated data base, the aim of same, those receiving the information and identity and address of the person responsible for data treatment, all with the aim of complying with that stipulated in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, for the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature. To this effect, TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU shall reserve confidentiality of the data obtained and the users can exercise all rights to access, amendment, cancellation and any others referred to in aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU has adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature, to guarantee the security of the data of a personal nature, with the aim of preventing their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the requirements and conditions called for by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11th June, in which the Regulation of safety measures of automated files containing data of a personal nature, is passed, notwithstanding the user's acceptance and knowledge that to date totally impregnable safety measures do not exist.
In case of doubt or the need to extend the information covering any of the above items, please do not hesitate to contact TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
Polígono Industrial Can Pelegrí,
08755, Barcelona - Spain
Tel. (+34) 93 635 14 00
Fax (+34) 93 635 14 80